Best Paleo Slow-Cooked Chicken Recipes
Anyone who knows me knows how fond I am of my pressure cooker/slow cooker. We have four. Yes, four. One usually has homemade bone broth, one has steamed veggies, and the other two might have boiled eggs, soup, or meals: a chicken dish, chili, roast, BBQ, etc. They’re quick, easy, always warm, and usually delicious :). As I get a lot of questions about how and what I cook, I’m finding that more and more people seem to be drawn to the slow cooker idea, because of how foolproof and convenient it is! I encourage you to pull yours out, dust it off, and give it a go!
I have a LOT of go-to recipes, and most of them involve my slow-cooker. In this post I’m just going to focus on the chicken dishes, as a great starting point for you. These will NOT disappoint!
1) A new favorite of ours, this mustard sauce is incredible! Paleo Spicy Mustard Crockpot Chicken
2) If you love bacon and barbecue sauce this might be for you! I omit the molasses and sub a little extra maple syrup. BBQ Bacon Apple Chicken
3) & 4) These were a life saver when I had my second baby. I prepared several of these before the birth and we had lots to eat after! The Cashew Chicken and Balsamic Chicken are must-tries!
5) Obviously this is a fave, or I wouldn’t have blogged about it 🙂 Have you tried it yet? Paleo Coconut Mango Chicken
6) Another from our blog, this one uses that amazing and medicinal combo of honey and ginger! Paleo Honey Ginger Chicken
7) Mmmmmmm Almond Butter Chicken, the name says it all.
8) If you love fajitas, here is a delicious dish to try in your slow-cooker, and be sure to pair with Paleo wraps if you’re so inclined! Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
9) Here’s one that I adapted to a slow cooker, by wrapping chicken in bacon, placing in slow cooker and pouring syrup mixture on top. So simple and you can’t go wrong with bacon and maple syrup! Paleo Maple Bacon Chicken
10) Here’s one for the Chinese food fans: Sesame Orange Chicken.
11) If you’re feeling like something more simplistic with a subtle yet delicious flavor, and love garlic, try this: Lemon Garlic Chicken.
12) A yummy basic barbecue chicken recipe. I usually double the sauce and save for another dish such as burgers or baked chicken! Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken
Let me know what you think!